Startup Visa Lithuania was launched in 2017 and it is a procedure that provides a streamlined entry process to the Lithuanian startup ecosystem for innovative non-EU entrepreneurs to build, grow and compete in our booming international community.
Startup Visa Lithuania is coordinated by Startup Lithuania - the national startup ecosystem facilitator which main working fields are:
- facilitating national startup ecosystem between fast growing business, venture capital funds, accelerators, startup friendly enterprises, and the government
- publishing the most relevant startup ecosystem news, providing startups database, job marketplace and sending weekly newsletter that covers the ecosystem
- organizing events: hackathons and Startup Fair – main startup event of the year
- consulting, advising, introducing, networking – we know everyone in the ecosystem
- educating the ecosystem and futurepreneurs
For more information about Startup Lithuania.