Startup Visa Lithuania was launched in 2017 and it is a procedure that provides a streamlined entry process to the Lithuanian startup ecosystem for innovative non-EU entrepreneurs to build, grow and compete in our booming international community.
Startup Visa Lithuania is coordinated by Startup Lithuania - the national startup ecosystem facilitator which main working fields are:
- facilitating national startup ecosystem between fast growing business, venture capital funds, accelerators, startup friendly enterprises, and the government
- publishing the most relevant startup ecosystem news, providing startups database, job marketplace and sending weekly newsletter that covers the ecosystem
- organizing events: hackathons and Startup Fair – main startup event of the year
- consulting, advising, introducing, networking – we know everyone in the ecosystem
- educating the ecosystem and futurepreneurs
For more information about Startup Lithuania.
IMPORTANT NOTE | We were informed of cases of fraud when attempts had been made to mediate or pretend to be the administrators of Startup Visa Lithuania program and applicants had been asked to pay for it. Please note that Startup Lithuania does not charge or ask for any kind of compensation from its applicants for their services.